SEMESTRE I – INGLÉS I (4 Meses)
1. · Greetings and Farewells.
2. · Months of the year and days of the Week
3. · The numbers.
4. · The weather: What’s the weather like in my city?
5. · Plural form of nouns.
6. · The definite and indefinite articles.
7. · Possessive adjectives.
8. · Verb To Be to express personal information, professions, feelings.
9. · Countries and nationalities to express place of origin.
10. · WH-questions (who, where, when, how, what) to ask for personal information.
11. · Countable and uncountable nouns related to the typical food of different cities (vegetables, fruit, meat, drinks)
12. · There is, there are, quantifiers (some, much, many, any) to describe different places, countries, cities.
Project: All about me
SEMESTRE II – INGLÉS II
1. · Demonstrative adjectives (this, that, those, these)
2. · Prepositions of time and prepositions of place (at/in/on) using vocabulary about plants, animals.
3. · Daily activities.
4. · Likes and dislikes related to hobbies, sports, health.
5. · Have and have got
6. · Adverbs of frequency
7. · Present simple tense (in its three forms and using short texts)
8. · Clothing and colors related to sports, weather, seasons.
9. · Present continuous tense (in its three forms and using short texts describing people’s actions at a gym, park, stadium)
10. · Members of the family.
11. · Appearances: adjectives to describe physical appearance.
Project: My daily routine
SEMESTRE III – INGLÉS III
1. · Prepositions of location: near/behind/ under/ between/opposite/in front of.
2. · Comparative and superlative adjectives to compare people, cities, countries.
3. · Verb to be: was, were related to biographies, stories.
4. · Past simple tense (regular and irregular verbs) to tell and write short stories.
5. · Past continuous tense to describe past actions.
6. · Linkers: so, because, but, although to connect ideas within a text.
7. · Present perfect tense: ever, just, already, yet to express experiences.
8. · Present perfect continuous: for, since to express how long something has happened.
Project: My biography (my favorite games, TV programs, food)
SEMESTRE IV – INGLÉS IV
1. · Present continuous and present simple (future meaning)
2. · Future simple tense (be going to / Will / shall: plans, offers, promises)
3. · Questions words (who / where / when / why)
4. · Be going to and will (contrast)
5. · Linkers: as soon as, when, before, after, until to write or talk about their future plans as a teacher.
6. · Future continuous tense.
7. · Future perfect tense.
8. · Be about to.
Project: My plans for the future