1. · Prepositions of location: near/behind/ under/ between/opposite/in front of.
2. · Comparative and superlative adjectives to compare people, cities, countries.
3. · Verb to be: was, were related to biographies, stories.
4. · Past simple tense (regular and irregular verbs) to tell and write short stories.
5. · Past continuous tense to describe past actions.
6. · Linkers: so, because, but, although to connect ideas within a text.
7. · Present perfect tense: ever, just, already, yet to express experiences.
8. · Present perfect continuous: for, since to express how long something has happened.
Project: My biography (my favorite games, TV programs, food)